At Springwell Senior Living’s Gardens Pavilion in Baltimore, residents who must contend with the challenges of Alzheimer’s or other forms of memory impairment live in a well-planned neighborhood where their personal safety and security needs are met. Where — regardless of their level of mental acuity — each woman, each man is treated with respect and dignity. Where individual attention and affection are a constant. Where a carefully screened and well trained staff—many of whom have been serving seniors for a decade and more — empathetically recognize and value the unique interests and gifts each resident still possesses…and from whom the rest of us can still learn.
Simply said: At The Gardens Pavilion we’re devoted to finding ways to help. Self-worth, privacy, respect, care, concern — each is fundamental for our residents. And for our families, we are committed to offering support, comfort, understanding and peace of mind.
A Sampling of Special Amenities and Services at the Gardens Pavillion:
• Individual apartments with full baths and a choice of floor plans and views.
• Warm and inviting community areas, including a gathering room with an intimate dining area, a great room and a cozy den – all with furniture designed for comfort and familiarity.
• Visual cues and lifestyle themes to stimulate memory, assist with way finding and reduce agitation and confusion.
• Three nutritious meals served each day along with healthy snacks and careful attention to proper hydration.
• Enriching social, educational, spiritual and recreational activities.
• Regularly scheduled wellness checks by licensed staff
• Oversized outdoor deck overlooking a private garden — with lovely walking paths and sitting areas — secured with beautiful wrap-around fencing that allows for unobscured views of the outstanding grounds.
• Emergency call and fire safety systems in each apartment and throughout the community area.
• Electronic doorway security to enhance safety.
• All utilities except phone service.
• Full-service beauty/barber shop on site.
If you would like more information about Independent Living at Springwell, including how to schedule a tour or view a residence, please contact us today!